Suggestion on formatting a list in HTML

CĂ©lio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 08:32:27 CDT 2006

I want to show in the pt-BR home page an overview of the current state
of the translation by listing all the chapters and their respective
individual status. But before I commit, I would like to get from you
some hints about how I can format this list in a better, easier to
read way. The code below is the best I could do while trying to keep
it simple. If it's good, just say "that's it" :-)

	2. Basic Concepts.<br />
	3. Guided Tour.<br />
	4. Branching and Merging.<br />
	5. Repository Administration.<br />