Typo on the book's home page

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Thu Feb 16 10:52:43 CST 2006

Bruno Vernay wrote:
> Hello
>
> On the page http://svnbook.red-bean.com/  :
> you say that one can get the trunk from
> http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/ , but it is
> http*S*://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/

Actually, both URLs work.

> PS: It is surprising that there is no french translation ? Is there a
> lot of money to make here ??

O'Reilly has printed a translation of the first edition of the book in
French, so I dunno how much money there is in another such translation.
 But their work hasn't been donated back to the open source world, so
there might at least be some public praise.  :-)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton