Subversion Book Typo

Tabish Mustufa tabishm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:55:26 CST 2006

Hello:

I was browing your Subversion book online, and happened to notice a
typo in Chapter 5, Section "Repository Maintenance", Subsection
"Managing Disk Space".  The last sentence of the first paragraph after
the subsection title reads:

This section is specific to Berkeley DB; FSFS repositories have no
extra data that be cleaned up or reclaimed.

I think it ought to read:

This section is specific to Berkeley DB; FSFS repositories have no
extra data that *needs to* be cleaned up or reclaimed.

Sorry for the inconvenient format - I'm not familiar enough with the
source format to want to figure out how to generate a patch.  The
problem does exist in the latest nightly.

Thanks,

Tabish Mustufa