Build problems preventing nightlies for 'it' and 'pt_BR'

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sat Aug 5 00:37:31 CDT 2006

So, tonight I did some work to make the build-nightlies script more
resilient to build errors, and to list build-broken locales alongside the
successful ones with a note about brokenness and a pointer to the build logs
(which we now keep on a nightly basis, too).  In the process of testing my
changes, I noticed that both the 'it' and 'pt_BR' translation teams have
broken builds.

See http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/ for the new look of the nightly
build index.

And see the following links for nightly build logs of the currently broken
locales:

   it:    http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/nightly-build.it.log
   pt_BR: http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/nightly-build.pt_BR.log

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato at red-bean.com>

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting.  It has
 been found difficult; and left untried."  -- G. K. Chesterton