[svnbook commit] r1775 - trunk/src/en
svnbook-dev at red-bean.com
Mon Oct 31 10:23:19 CST 2005
Date: Mon Oct 31 10:23:18 2005
New Revision: 1775
* en/README: Capitalize the 'B' in 'DocBook'.
--- trunk/src/en/README (original)
+++ trunk/src/en/README Mon Oct 31 10:23:18 2005
@@ -1,8 +1,8 @@
HOW-TO: Compiling the Subversion Book
-This Subversion Book is written in Docbook Lite, a scaled-down version
-of the Docbook DTD, used by O'Reilly & Associates.
+This Subversion Book is written in DocBook Lite, a scaled-down version
+of the DocBook DTD, used by O'Reilly & Associates.
The goal of this document is to give simple instructions to anyone who
wants to compile this book into a useful format, like HTML or PDF. It
@@ -17,8 +17,8 @@
- Docbook has a tortured, confusing history. Before you do anything,
- take a look at Eric Raymond's excellent "Docbook Demystification HOWTO":
+ DocBook has a tortured, confusing history. Before you do anything,
+ take a look at Eric Raymond's excellent "DocBook Demystification HOWTO":
@@ -28,10 +28,10 @@
II. COMPILING THE DOCS
-1. Fetch XSL stylesheets for Docbook and place them in src/tools/xsl.
+1. Fetch XSL stylesheets for DocBook and place them in src/tools/xsl.
- The "Docbook Open Repository" on Sourceforge has a large collection
- of XSL stylesheets that specifically operate on Docbook. Download
+ The "DocBook Open Repository" on Sourceforge has a large collection
+ of XSL stylesheets that specifically operate on DocBook. Download
and install the latest 'docbook-xsl' package from this page:
More information about the svnbook-dev