1. Re: Fwd: SVN Translation (Karl Heinz Marbaise)

C. Michael Pilato cmpilato at red-bean.com
Sun Jul 10 13:16:50 CDT 2005

translationfound wrote:

>Sounds great. So, Karl,  what do I need to do in order to get started?

If you guys are wanting to start from scratch, then I'd do this:

   $ svn rm -m "Kill old German translation; we're starting anew." \
         http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/de
   $ svn cp -m "Create new German translation baseline from English 1.1
tag." \
         http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/tags/en-1.1-final/src/en \
         http://svn.red-bean.com/svnbook/trunk/src/de
   $ svn up
   $ ### Remove src/de/README src/de/TODO ... (the English-specific
notes files)

And I'm happy to take care of this for you, if you'd prefer.