(no subject)

Martin Stiaszny stiaszny at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 22 13:21:01 CDT 2005

I've heard good things about the book; haven't had a chance to sample
the content yet, but one of the first things I noticed was the
typesetting.  The margins are narrow and the type and line spacing
small.  Perhaps this was done intentionally to conserve paper, but it
makes for a much harder read on the eyes.  Also, some of figures are
quite fuzzy.

I would just buy a copy from O'Reilly (hopefully the project gets some
money from that) in hopes of getting more appealing typesetting, but I
hear the first edition contains quite a few errors and, by now, is
slightly out of date.  Is O'Reilly coming out with a second edition any
time soon?

- martin