1. Re: Fwd: SVN Translation (Karl Heinz Marbaise)

translationfound translationfound at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:57:43 CDT 2005

 I too became aware of the German translation - so my question to the
team of authors  - knowing that cross-national negotiations between
publishing houses regarding translations can be complex - is this:

Before we re-start, can we be sure that an independent translation can
be published online without contention? And perhaps more importantly -
 is it the  wish of the authors - - that a brandnew translation be
created?

Best regards
Gisela Strauss
http://translationfound.blogspot.com