pt-BR translation base (was Re: [svnbook commit] r1885 - trunk/www)

Célio Cidral Junior ccidral.newsbox at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:08:27 CST 2005

Thanks Max. We decided that because we got worried with having to
control revisions by hand. But now that you said that the 1.2 release
is almost out of the door, I think it will be quite easy to work with
the trunk. I will discuss with the group to see if we should return to
the previous decision. We also may wait for the 1.2 tag as an
alternative (thoughts?).

Célio

2005/12/6, Max Bowsher <maxb1 at ukf.net>:

--