[svnbook commit] r1233 - trunk/src/en
svnbook-dev at red-bean.com
Sat Apr 23 16:40:32 CDT 2005
Date: Sat Apr 23 16:40:31 2005
New Revision: 1233
* src/en/TODO: divvy up the remaining 1.1 doc work among ben/fitz/mike.
--- trunk/src/en/TODO (original)
+++ trunk/src/en/TODO Sat Apr 23 16:40:31 2005
@@ -100,19 +100,37 @@
* Need whole new section to explain "peg objects" and history
tracing. Lots of examples involving different subcommands.
- (Which chapter should this section go in?)
+ This is probably too much information to go into the chapter 3
+ svn client tutorial. It should probably be a new "advanced
+ topics" section in chapter 7 (MIKE).
- * Need whole new section explaining activating l10n and IRI autoescaping.
- (What chapter should this section go in?)
+ * Need whole new section explaining activating l10n (LOCALE=) for
+ message translations, and how and IRI autoescaping works.
+ This probably needs to be an "advanced topics" chapter 7
+ section (MIKE).
* New 'SVNPathAuthz Off' directive, to disable path-based authz in
- apache (and increase speed.) Really, chapter 9 needs a
- 'definitive list' of all mod_dav_svn directives.
+ apache (and increase speed.)
+ (BEN) will mention this in chapter 6, but:
+ * Need 'definitive list' of all mod_dav_svn directives.
+ (FITZ) new chapter 9 section.
- With svn 1.1, it's now possible to set up svn+ssh using just one
Unix account on the server. The book should perhaps document this
way of setting up svn+ssh. See notes/ssh-tricks for details.
+ (BEN) will add this to chapter 6 section on svn+ssh://.
+ - check that all the new 1.1 command switches are documented in ch09.
+ See http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.1_releasenotes.html for list.
+ (FITZ) this is chapter 9 touchup work.
List of 1.2 features/changes (that still need to be documented)
More information about the svnbook-dev